The adventures of Caleb Cian and his dad.
Up close
posted by Mique @ 6:06 PM
Because what's church if you don't have a big stick to carry around? Then you can talk softly *or* loudly!
I realized that I don't have any photos of him at church, which struck me as wrong, because he loves that place. When we turn at the corner nearby, sometimes he will get upset and demand we go the other way. "Go to church!", he'll say. /Michael
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Because what's church if you don't have a big stick to carry around? Then you can talk softly *or* loudly!
I realized that I don't have any photos of him at church, which struck me as wrong, because he loves that place. When we turn at the corner nearby, sometimes he will get upset and demand we go the other way. "Go to church!", he'll say.
/Michael
Post a Comment
<< Home